[lro] auto transporters

From: Peter Halt (pshalt@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 13:29:05 EST

    I paid $1000 to ship my 88" IIa from Boston to California on an open air rig. I used American Auto transporters http://www.shipcar.com/ and had no problems. Now the guy who owned the 2000 porsche 911 convertible they loaded right under my rover may not feel the same way. They delivered right to my door.

    Regards from Mt. Shasta,
    Peter H