Re: [lro] Re: College cars (no LR content)

From: ynotink (ynotink@qwest.net)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 22:56:26 EST

    A DB-4!!!! Can I kick you too?

    My blunder was a 1962 Corvette, Roman red over black, both tops, 300 horse, 4
    speed, 3.09:1 gears. Yes you may kick me too, although I am confident if I had
    kept it I would not own a drivers license. So maybe it was the right choice in
    retrospect.

    I do own an Austin Healey (a 1953 Hundred) currently which I have restored
    from a basket over the last three years and am using as my daily driver. It's
    not as hot as a Vette, but you can't beat the styling, it's a blast to drive
    and the cops don't give it a second look.

    Bill Lawrence