LRO: Re: LRO list useage, again or still?

From: Frank Elson (frankelson@felson.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 11:21:52 EDT

    I had thought that listers had voted with their own views and this thread
    was dead and buried,
    however...

    you write: >>>> Largely populated by North American readers interested in
    Series (the
    > older leaf-sprung) Land Rover vehicles, this list is a great resource for
    > those interested in the restoration, preservation and use of these
    > classic utilitarian vehicles.<<<

    oh yes, I can see, now, where it says "If you have a coil sprung Land Rover
    you are not allowed on this list and must not mention your coil sprung
    vehicle at any time."
     Can't think how I didn't spot it the first time.

    and you write: >>>the Range Rover Owner list
     A resource for owners of modern Land Rover vehicles - Defender, Discovery,
    both the Classic and current Range Rover models. The readership is
    international, but again, the majority of subscribers are from North
    America.<<<

    there we go again, don't know why I missed "and if you own a coil sprung
    Land Rover you MUST join this list and no others, certainly not the LRO
    list, oh no."

    must get my eyes tested.

    BTW where's the list for those of us who own a coil sprung Land Rover that
    is NOT a Defender, Discovery or Range Rover?

    Best Cheers

    Frank
         "(o)======(o)" Bronze Green 110 CSW