Re: LRO: spare block

From: TurowskiM@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 09:31:22 EDT

    Jim,
    I've got one. Actually it belongs to my 88 (still in rebuild limbo). It's
    the whole motor, right now on the stand. I'll be willing to part with it,
    have you strip it, I can take the rest. As my 88 will receive the motor out
    of the 109 when the diesel transplant starts up. Oh yeah the damn clutch
    thing too.

    Email me or call me this afternoon, as I just got off shift and need some
    shut eye.
    719-391-2505

    Later

    Matt & "the Marlin Perkins Mobile"