Re: LRO: Re: RE: Series Driver Height

From: Peter Ogilvie (konacoffee2@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 01:58:01 EDT

    Frank, its a sure sign of advancing age. Its a normal fault with eyesight
    as we advance in years. You've got the problems almost all men have over
    40, its called breastbyopia. Its natural inability to keep your eyes off
    naturally occuring fat tissue. Of course in this day and age, whose to say
    if its natural or not.

    Aloha
    Peter O.