Re: LRO: LRO list useage, again or still?

From: N Forbes (forbesn@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 23:14:16 EDT

    >Largely populated by North American readers interested in Series (the
    >older leaf-sprung) Land Rover vehicles, this list is a great resource for
    >those interested in the restoration, preservation and use of these
    >classic utilitarian vehicles.

    Let's take "Largely" to mean 85%. Let's then assume that 10% of the 85% also
    own coilers. Let's then assume that 50% don't give a rats ass. If you take
    that total and divide by 88" to the power of 109", you get...well..never
    mind. Last time I saw Bill C he was driving a Range Rover. So there.

    Niall Forbes
    66 IIa 88SW - The Red Zit
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    The Nova Scotian Rover - http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/forbes/intro.htm