Re: LRO: Pros and Cons: 1994 County SWB

From: DaveB (rovergawd@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 16:00:16 EDT

    --- Perrone Ford <ford_p@nettally.com> wrote:

    <HR>
    book
    I have.&nbsp; Thanks for the correction Ron.&nbsp; And no, I think this
    should be on
    the LRO since its not about the radio, A/C, or power seats.<br>

    I think it should be on the RRO since it is of absolutely no interest
    to someone who doesn't own or isn't interested in owning a range rover.
    message threads very similar to this one were one of the factors
    involved in the spilting of the list.

    I should add to this that i personally couldn't care less. That's
    because I have what is known as a "delete key." this special key may go
    by some other name in other parts of the world, inlcuding canada. or
    maybe not. In any case, the "delete key" or a similar key is avialble
    on almost every modern computer in use today. i use mine, and it saves
    me from getting upset at hsving to open and read half a floppy disk's
    worth of messages about some stupid plushmobile that is loaded with
    poorly built high tech gizmotry.

    But since we arre obviously on a trend here of openness, and honesty,
    (see Marin and TerriAnn's touchy feely messages re:agreeing to
    disagree: ) I wil offer up my opinion that this thread definitively
    does not belong on the LRO list. In fact, I think it epitomizes exaclty
    the type of message that precipitated the list split in the first
    place. I wish there were a way that message threads like this could be
    detected by some giant mainframe computer at NORAD, and then zapped out
    of the sky like using the "Star Wars technology that was rendered
    useless at the end of the cold war, which, is on again btw. Yippee. In
    the meantime, i will continue to use my so called "delete key"

    dave