RE: LRO: Pros and Cons: 1994 County SWB

From: Carl Kinkade (kinkadegis@alltel.net)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 13:04:45 EDT

    Thanks for the suggestion Alan,

    I just called PartsAmerica, which is now named Advanced Auto Parts here, and
    the price is $46.50 for the front and $20 for the rear. That is a hell of a
    lot better than the price out of Atlantic British.

    Carl Kinkade, MCRP
    ESRI Authorized Instructor
    Kinkade GIS
    Using GIS for Public Health and Community Analysis
    Lincoln, NE 68502
    work (402) 420-6882
    fax (402) 420-6882
    kinkadegis@alltel.net