Re: LRO: parts houses...

From: Perrone Ford (ford_p@nettally.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 13:05:21 EDT

    Jeff,

       I understand BP is a VERY good shop.  Since I'm in FL, shipping from the west coast is slower and more costly.  I mostly order from RN, and sometimes AB since they are closer and maintain a relationship with our Rover Club.

    -P

    Jeff Bieler wrote:

    Out of curiousity, for some reason British Pacific doesn't seem to get
    mentioned much when people are looking for parts. Usually I only see
    Atlantic British or Rovers North.

    Is it a regional issue? Am I shopping with the evil empire? Just
    curious. British Pacific is local to me (30 miles) so I use them and
    the prices seem good.

    Just wondering. I don't have a stake in anything other then my own
    truck.

    Jeff Bieler