LRO: RE: Re: rude comments (an explanation)

From: Easton Trevor A (trevor_easton@dofasco.ca)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 22:26:14 EDT

    Bob Sharp wrote
    There is a forum out there to satisfy everyone, they just have to seek
    it
    out. I just want to read about Series trucks. If I'm in the wrong forum
    for
    Series trucks, can someone suggest the proper list I should check? Or,
    is
    that too much to ask?

    I think you note tells it all, Bob, LROs cover probably the broadest
    demographics of any marque and as Gerry (I think) said we are an eccentric
    crowd too. Personally I enjoy the wanderings of this list and find that it
    is self regulating to a large extent. Sure we wander off topic but it's
    usually interesting and generally peters out before it becomes a bore.
    Certainly the list is much more polite than many others in tolerating a
    variety of views. And there is still a wealth of experience available for LR
    related problems and questions. Ask and ye shall receive.

    Trevor Easton