Re: LRO: Dodge front ends

From: Jeff Bieler (mrbieler@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 18:59:42 EDT

    Thanks Obvious Man! ;-)

    I just threw that out. It's a common thread on all the "vehicle specific"
    boards. Somehow, it always seems to get back that the only way to make your
    truck better is to first slam someone elses.

    That and it's interesting to find out what people consider "real off-roaders".
    Usually it includes a definition that makes sure that their truck in included,
    but still allows them to discount someone elses.

    Jeff