Re: LRO: Re: rude comments

From: Bryan Hoult (bhoult@peoplepc.com)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 14:57:08 EDT

    On Thu, 05 July 2001, BSharp4601@aol.com wrote:

    > If I'm in the wrong forum for
    > Series trucks, can someone suggest
    > the proper list I should check? Or,
    > is that too much to ask?

    Bob,

    I think you're in the correct forum. Imagine, however, that in lieu of the off topic messages there was just an absence of messages. I think if you look at it that way, you'll be happier. Over the life of the forum, there has been a huge amount of on topic messages - possibly 90%. We're only human, and our focus will stray.

    Tell us more about the variety of series trucks in your tag line when you have a chance.

    Bryan
    62 88
    70 109 "Genie"

    PeoplePC: It's for people. And it's just smart.
    http://www.peoplepc.com