LRO: RE: Series driver height

From: Carl Kinkade (kinkadegis@alltel.net)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 13:28:32 EDT

    I am 6'1" and have a '95 RR LWB and my head doesn't touch the headliner, as
    a matter of fact that was one of the things I liked about it, plenty of
    room.

    Carl Kinkade, MCRP
    ESRI Authorized Instructor
    Kinkade GIS
    Using GIS for Public Health and Community Analysis
    Lincoln, NE 68502
    work (402) 420-6882
    fax (402) 420-6882
    kinkadegis@alltel.net