LRO: Re: New vs. old reliability

From: RON WARD (ronward@synovustrust.com)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 09:06:09 EDT

    Ferrari made a sedan or two. Can't recall the model as I don't claim to know a thing about Ferraris other than the 308s and Dinos. I did read an article not long ago in Forza (?) magazine about David Letterman's collection and in it he has at least one such Ferrari 4-door sedans. Nice.

    >>> faurecm@halcyon.com 07/04/01 04:35PM >>>