LRO: Re: RE: 95 RR

From: Frank Elson (frankelson@felson.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 13:25:01 EDT

    this is why so many of us in the UK are turning to Rangies and early
    110s/Nineties.
    They're still emphatically Land Rovers, but add a fair degree of comfort and
    slightly better performance... and a fully restored/rebuilt Ser3 can cost
    you as much...

    of course, the spares side of things is easier in the UK as well. More of
    'em for a start and less pricey - than the US I mean.

    Best Cheers

    Frank
         "(o)======(o)" Bronze Green 110 CSW