RE: LRO: Dodge front ends

From: Keith Tanner (keith@miata.net)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 15:18:08 EDT

    >What piece of mind there is sitting on top of the tank. If you're ever
    >trapped in the vehicle and the tank catches fire, you won't have to worry
    >and fret for long about the flames.

    While taking my friends out offroad for the first time at the BP, I
    informed them halfway through that they were sitting on top of the tank.
    This did not seem to help their peace of mind.

    Oh, and I'm 5'10" and fit into my 88" just fine. 'Course, a few years of
    autocrossing other cars has taught me to sit close to any wheel...

    Keith
    Keith's page de home:
        http://keith.miata.net