Re: Real offoraders (was LRO: Dodge front ends)

From: Paul Oxley (paul@adventures.co.za)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 11:28:19 EDT

    Ian Stuart wrote:

    > The carpetting issue has not bearing on the vehicles ability, or
    > strength, in the rough.

    Agreed. I, for one carpet all my vehicles with a layer of insertion
    rubber, topped with a 100% synthetic charcoal carpet (the stuff they use
    in boats, it doesn't rot being 100% fake, and can be immersed in water
    forever). Serves as sound-deadening and can also be washed out
    regularly.

    Regards

    Paul Oxley
    AfricanAdrenalin.com