LRO: T-case question

From: Monika & Steve Rochna (mns@oasisol.com)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 00:40:09 EDT

    All:

    Does anyone know if a Fairey overdrive will fit on the T-case used on the
    IIB FC? I know the trans. brake drum is much larger and might need to be
    changed with the smaller 88/109 one but I'm wondering if the overdrive gear
    will actually mesh with the t-case gear since the case has a lower hi-range
    gearing than the 88/109 case. Any info would be helpful and may save me
    quite a few hours of wasted sweat and grunt labor.

    Thanks - Steve Rochna, Fallon, NV.

    1972 88"
    1968 110"