Subject: LRO: Re: LRO Mailing List DIGEST * * * * V1 #431

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 00:37:00 EDT

In a message dated 7/1/2001 7:10:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> Date: Sun, 1 Jul 01 10:55:53 -0700
>  From: TeriAnn Wakeman <[email-masked]>
>  Subject: Re: LRO: Re: Kinda Long and Opinionated Leaf/Coil comments 
bewarned
>  
>  Until then, the primary list traffic was concerned with series 
>  maintenance and upgrades, club events and off road trips.  

Oh yea, if anyone remembers what the big topic of discussion was at that 
time....anyone....Bueller.

The majority of the posts at that time dealt with the proper location of a 
beer bottle opener on a Series truck.

There was a bit more to the hostility than TA lets on to. I seem to remember 
several comments along the line of, since their not series trucks, their not 
Land Rovers. And from there it went a step further with personal attacks on 
coilers just because someone did not return a wave to a Series owner.

Come on folks, I thought we had left all this way in the past. My only guess 
as to why this subject surfaces now and then must be the fact that everyone's 
truck is up and running with no problems. Therefore, nobody is asking or 
offering tech support so they just throw their two cents in on a well beaten 
horse. Geez.

Andy Baran
Chesapeake, VA

95 Discovery
71 SIIA (Still in a gizillion pieces)

  There are few problems which cannot be solved with the proper application 
of a suitable amount of high explosives.