RE: LRO: strange looking French cars-way off topic

From: Matt Peckham (matt@onexchange.com)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 11:00:31 EDT

    The Pontiac Aztek, the Hunchback of Notre Detroit.

    As a part of the Xterra owning minority, we have WAY too much fun at the
    Aztek's expense. April fool's day, the owner of www.xterraownersclub.com
    turned it into the Aztek Owners Club, replete with new graphics, an
    interview with celebrity Aztek owner Richard Hatch and a photo of the day of
    an Aztek getting towed out of a grassy backyard. It was pretty darn
    amusing.

    The scary thing is that the fools at GM have rebadged the Aztek as the new
    Buick Rendezvous. Which, honestly, has gotten a bit better face lift, but
    is still, just an Aztek in Tiger Wood's clothing.

    Matt