Re: LRO: Leaf vs coil attitude, you guys have it made

From: Eyekelly@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 02:40:14 EDT

    A couple of years ago, I was working in Louisville, KY and passed a local
    Land Rover dealership. On the forecourt was a Series III for sale, parked
    amongst the Rangies and Discos. Nice new paint job, in red and cream but with
    all the galvy stuff painted black. I was amused to read an ad in the local
    newspaper for the very same vehicle which was advertised as a 1973 Land Rover
    Defender.

    Cheers

    Ian Kelly

    1970 Series IIA 88"