RE: LRO: New Guy or All about Joe

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 02:10:56 EDT

    > I wouldn't DREAM of walking onto this list and telling you guys about
    >your series trucks, but I don't have ANY hesitation in telling you that as a
    >whole, it seems you guys are GROSSLY misinformed about what is available for
    >coil sprung trucks, and you really don't seem to have any idea of what they
    >can do when the playing field is made even. By that, I mean putting the
    >same size tires on with similar tread.

    SO? Are you SUPRISED? Even shoocked that people on a SERIES LAND ROVER
    list do not know much about coiler rigs? Golly!

    People who care a whole lot about coilers are usually on the coiler lists.

    > If you haven't driven a Range Rover or a Disco that had decent
    >tires on it, you can't possibly understand how competent they are

    So what has that to do with leaf spring Land Rovers?

    TeriAnn Wakeman If you send me direct mail, please
    Santa Cruz, California start the subject line with TW -
    twakeman@cruzers.com I will be sure to read the message

    http://www.shadow-catcher.net <- Photography for sale
    http://www.overlander.net <- Web directory for Land Rover
    http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman <- My personal web site

    "In the world of type A & type B drivers consider me a type C gypsy
    traveler. Destinations are optional and not necessarily desirable."