LRO: 3 phase power

From: christian147@juno.com
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 03:20:35 EDT

    This came up on this list about a year ago, so some of you might be
    interested. A member of my metal working club has a line on new
    Mitsubishi variable frequency drives. They will make true 3 -phase power
    from single phase and give speed control with out loss of torque. They
    are the most versatile and bullet proof VFD I have seen. Prices is about
    30 cents on the dollar. I got a 3.7KW unit for about $275, also 2.7KW
    and 1.5KW.

    The normal disclaimer, I have no connection with the seller.

    contact me off list if you are interested and I will get you in touch.

    Chris hall