Subject: LRO: Re: Wiring

From: David G Russell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 11:13:50 -0400

On 27/6/01 at 21:05, [email-masked] (LRO Mailing List
DIGEST * * * *) wrote:

> http://www.painlesswiring.com/ I love their products.  I wish I had
> just purchased their harness instead of building my own.  I did get 2
> of their 7 circut waterproof fuse blocks and I love em. If you are
> thinking about redoing a system and don't care about being
> concourse(sp) correct I would highly recomend their stuff.

Very nice.

2 questions: 
    Do they come with any sort of protection for the wires
    or are you on your own?
    Has anyone ever used them for re-wiring a Series Truck?

Please Note: I have changed ISP's and have a new personal e-mail
address, listed above. I suspect the old one will no longer be in
service by late July.

---

From: David G Russell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 11:29:04 -0400

But the enclosed Bentley did very well. Must've been like a steam bath
in there.

> my dad a 1967? triumph TR3A,

Try again. (1957/8-1960/1)

http://www.vtr.org/TR3/TR3-production.html

-David