Re: LRO: Re: Re: Re: Wiring

From: David Scheidt (dscheidt@tumbolia.com)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 21:25:55 EDT

    On Thu, 28 Jun 2001, Hope Peter wrote:

    :Gues I menat BX.
    :I have seen the plastic with the split and without, but not the spiral.
    :I have seen the continuous split stuff disentigrate after 5-10 years. But
    :it was OEM, guess you can get a better quality after market product.

    http://www.nexgenhose.com/nexwrap.htm

    That's not the brand I've used, but it looks just like it. As I've said,
    I've never used it on a car, but it does a nifty job of making patch panels,
    and underfloor cable runs neater.

    --
    dscheidt@tumbolia.com
    Bipedalism is only a fad.