Re: LRO: strange looking French cars-way off topic

From: David Scheidt (dscheidt@tumbolia.com)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 20:34:11 EDT

    On Thu, 28 Jun 2001, Frank Elson wrote:

    :I was just reminded of this thread of a few weeks ago.
    : On UK TV - a motoring programme - tonight was the Renault Avantime which I
    :remember as a 'styling' exercise at the Motor Show a few years back.
    : You want weird? wait 'till this gets to the States lads...

    I think we're safe. Renault pulled out of the US a number of years ago. I
    don't think anyone sells their stuff rebadged anymore, either.

    --
    dscheidt@tumbolia.com
    Bipedalism is only a fad.