Subject: LRO: Ex MOD 110 manual question

From: "Coates, Clinton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 15:44:40 -0600

I am asking this on the greasy-finger list instead of the coil list because
I think I might get a better response.

I am the new proud owner of an ex MOD 110 2.5D rolling chassis, and am now
trying to hunt down the correct manual for it.  Basically, the end product
is intended to be a Series 2 on the outside, 110 2.5 on the inside, with the
electrickery being done by myself and a local electrical guru I know.  There
are a slew of manuals about put out by Brooklands, including a 350 page
owners edition, an 83-93 manual (850 pages) and a 93-onwards manual (even
more pages).  I am trying to find the manual that will give me the
tech/rebuild/maintenance data on the 2.5D engine, LT77 tranny and R230 T
case, plus the frame, disc front and drum rear brakes.  I don't know if
there are any changes in the chassis/brakes between the military models and
the commercial models, or whether there are changes in the pre/post 93 hump.
If not, I am tempted to go with the later one as it also has info on the 200
TDi...

I should probably put this to the GB LR list, but thought I would try here
first.  Sayyy, isn't there some kind of military LR club somewhere?

Clinton

PS, Marin, please feel free to say "I told you so" at any point in this or
any future questions I have on this subject  ;^)