Re: LRO: Lucas strikes again!!

From: WhatsUp129@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 19:41:54 EDT

    speaking of lucas... i am fortunate enough to have parents that both used to
    own mid 60s british sports convertibles, my dad a 1967? triumph TR3A, and my
    mom an MGB. our dinner table conversation revolves around stories of crazy
    lucas electrics. if my dad had to blow the horn while the AM radio was on,
    the radio would turn off until he stopped blowing the horn. similar
    circumstances with my moms MGB, out the clutch in, headlights go out. she
    described a few close calls involving downshifting going around a corner at
    night!

    adam