Re: LRO: Lucas strikes again!!

From: Rick Grant (rgrant@cadvision.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 18:15:15 EDT

    At 21:55 27/06/01 +0000, N Forbes, wrote
    >Had to smile when watching the Le Mans race the other week on Speedvision
    >and the new MG racecar had to pull out with electrical problems. Lucas
    >strikes again ;-)

    The same thought struck me when I saw it. What I want to know is, is MG's
    and Bentley's can look like spaceships and enter Le Mans then why can't
    Land Rover?

    I managed to tape the movie Le Mans right after the race. I'd never seen
    it before. One hell of a bunch of excellent photography but the script
    writer didn't have much to do.

                                    Rick Grant

    Rick Grant Communications
    International Media and Crisis Management
    Calgary - Ottawa
    www.rickgrant.com