Re: LRO: another commercial

From: christian147@juno.com
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 11:45:28 EDT

    On Fri, 22 Jun 2001 13:45:00 -0400 Bill Adams <badams@IBB.GOV> writes:
    > Hmmm. wonder if those tires were running with tubes. That snot
    > always
    > makes a total mess when changing tires!

    Not to mention it is dangerous. Propane is a common propellant and the
    solvents may be flammable. A road service worker was killed a few years
    age when he was dismounting a tire and the stuff exploded. If you use it
    check the label, if it is flammable tell anyone who may work on the tire
    it is in there. I doubt your insurance would cover the deceased.

    Chris hall