Re: LRO: Any LRO's in the Columbus Ohio Area

From: Russ Wilson (gambrinus66@mail.earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 10:52:07 EDT

    >Hey, if any of you are in the Columbus Ohio area please contact me off-list.
    >I need someone to go look at a Norton Commando for me.
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Mitch

    Sorry Mitch, but a Norton Commando being a British Bike will only run at
    sea level. Since you live above 8,000ft you will have to settle for you
    Rovers and the occasional snowmobile ride.

    Russ and Leslie Wilson

    "Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come
    to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
    --Ronald Reagan