LRO: off topic where to find

From: asfco (asfco@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 13:42:29 EDT

    I have tried everywhere else but I'll bet someone on this list will have
    the answer...
      I am in need of some pulley wheels (sheaves) they are for wire rope
    application and are used in raising/lowering/tilting a Ham radio Tower.
    Tower no longer being manufactured and current tower builders do not use
    the sizes I need.
      Looking for 2.5" OD x 1/4 or 5/16 thick with a 7/16 or 1/2 bronze
    bushing..
    Also need a 3" one
    anyone know of a source?? I have checked Sava Ind. McMaster-carr &
    Grainger as well as some marine places
    anyone out there have any suggestions or can anybody on the list make
    these??
    TIA
    Steve Bradke '68 lla 88
    W2GB