Re: LRO: Molson LR commercial

From: Bruce D. Fowler (bf71iia@mint.net)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 00:21:02 EDT

    -----Original Message-----
    From: David Scheidt

    :Where's your sense of adventure? I mean, really, just because one lousy
    :drug-sniffing drug sniffing dog decides she liked me, I've got long hair,
    :had what were suspicous answers to their questions ("How long have you been
    :in Vancouver?" "Er, six hours?") they decided I was some sort of drug
    kingpin.
    :I mean, if I were going to smuggle drugs, would I really take the list of
    :suspicous behaviors and make sure I met as many as possible?
    :

    Uncle Brian's Royal Mounted Tobacco police (on snowmobile no less)
    made this boy peel down in Lac Megantic one February afternoon.
    That was one of lifes little adventures I don't wish to repeat.
    Bruce F.