Re: LRO: Guinness

From: David Scheidt (dscheidt@tumbolia.com)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 19:58:02 EDT

    On Sun, 17 Jun 2001, Frank Elson wrote:

    :Paul asks if the Bolton Evening News has a website.
    : Yes, it's
    :www.thisisbolton.co.uk
    : but I dunno if they have an archive with past articles on - in fact, I've
    :never bothered looking at it myself (on the grounds that I should have seen
    :it all in the real or written it...)

    I looked, and a cursory search only turns up a story by you about the pub of
    the year. (Frank in a pub? I'm shocked!)

    David

    --
    dscheidt@tumbolia.com
    Bipedalism is only a fad.