RE: LRO: Missing Front Drive Shaft

From: Scott Wickham Jr. (urbncby@sgi.net)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 00:28:15 EDT

    for used parts and the front
    drive shaft unit is actually not bad at $100 but the transaxle is going
    to be around $1.4k . .ouch. .

      John, you know there's no transaxle in a RR right? Don't go putting used
    Honda parts in there ;) Your already in for it with that RR. I'd unload
    that thing and look elsewhere. I think I remember you said your were really
    looking for a Series truck? That sounds better. Less electrickery too.

    Scott C. Wickham Jr.
    Pgh. Pa.
    '72 88" (secretly disguised as a IIa)
    '84 Range Rover