Re: LRO: Paint Schemes

From: Bryan Hoult (bhoult@peoplepc.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 19:15:32 EDT

    Oooooo. That's going to be nice! I love the bronze green 109's. Genie is all limestone at this point. Wouldn't hurt to paint something bronze green though. How about an inverse scheme? Bronze green top, limestone sides, bronze green body, bronze green wheels. Wierd! It would look like a rolling bowling shirt.

    Bryan
    62 88
    70 109 "Genie"

    On Fri, 15 June 2001, "Rich Williams II" wrote:

    > It's official.
    >
    > I've just ordered the paint from the supplier and he's mixing it up today.
    >
    > Bronze Green for the body and Rover White for the wheels and the ENTIRE top.
    >
    > Thanks for everyone's input.
    >
    > Rich
    > '60 SII 109sw

    PeoplePC: It's for people. And it's just smart.
    http://www.peoplepc.com