LRO: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Guinness (for Frank, the Old Fart)

From: Frank Elson (frankelson@felson.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 07:20:52 EDT

    my son (L/R content he owns a Ser3) coaches part time for Blackburn Rovers
    kids teams, and my grandson is an avid Rovers fan. Me, I follow Rovers 'cos
    they're our local (and family!) team now but I still support my home town
    team, Port Vale - down in the second division. That's me and Robbie
    Williams...
    Best Cheers

    Frank
         "(o)======(o)" Bronze Green 110 CSW