LRO: Chevy V6

From: Robert Ries (robert_ries09459@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 12:31:08 EDT

    Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 06:48:20 -0500
    From: car4doc <car4doc@core.com>
    Subject: Re: LRO: Engine swaps

    Rob,
    Yes I have done a 4.3 converstion & it is a perfect match of
    power to
    the LR. I was even able to use the stock radiator. I have been
    thinking about putting in a seconded one in my 88. Like you I
    thought
    it was a perfect match to my use of the 109 I have.
    The LR gearing is stock so far & I think it will stay that way
    if
    nothing demands replacing.

    Do you have any pictures/tips/instructions on doing this swap?
    I want to transplant one into B.D. when I get her to the other
    side of the pond... Send to me direct if you don't want to
    clutter the list, but others may be interested...

    =====
    Robert D. Ries
    SSgt, USAF
    Burwell, England