Subject: LRO: In a fog

From: "A. P. (Sandy) Grice" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 12:51:39 -0400

Jim Hall" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>Just wondering, does it do anything on the inside of the windscreen as
>far as fogging is concerned?

Rain-X also makes and anti-fog solution.  I've tried it on half the
bathroom mirror (amazing results...but short term only, tho') and on the
windscreen.  I found the glare at night to be annoying.  Cleaned the screen
prior to application with Windex or the like, but did not do the solvent
wash like some folks have said.  Maybe that's the whole secret....

My brother had a 109 that fogged up so bad every time it raine, he carried
a squeegee for the inside....

Cheers

	*-----"jeep may be famous, LAND-ROVER is legendary"----*
	|                 A. P. "Sandy" Grice                  |
	|    The Rover Owners' Association of Virginia, Ltd    |
	|     1633 Melrose Parkway, Norfolk, VA 23508-1730     |
	|     757-622-7054  (H)423-4898  (FAX)757-622-7056     |
	*------------------------------------------------------*