LRO: Temp Question

From: Brendan Evans (brendan_evans@nols.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 19:28:49 EDT

    I am a complete LR novice. I have learned much since my purchase
    last fall but I was wondering about the correct temp range the beast
    should be running at. I have a 1968 SW 109" with the 2.25 engine.
    Now that it is summer the temp gauge is reading 60f. I belive this
    is the water temp. Is this within the limits of running well? It
    gets warm here in Wyoming and I would like to treat the engine nicely.

    Thanks for your insight,