Re-LRO: Missing Front Drive Shaft

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 17:56:05 EDT

    >> quite a few questions from now on. . . Beside the manuals, any tools
    >> I should get to start with?
    >
    >FYI this is the Series Rover list. There is a coil spring list that you
    >will probably find more helpfull.<<<<
    >
    >Trouble with the coil sprung list is that it is full of 18 year olds whining
    >that there is nowhere to fit bass boomers and extra switchgear in beluga
    >black Discoveries.

    And the problem with the series list is it is full of people who know
    something about leafsprung vehicles & little about Range Rovers.

    TeriAnn Wakeman Marigold Ltd.
    Santa Cruz, California Web design, site updating, testing
    webmaster@overlander.net search engine optimization, graphics
                                  and more

    http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html