Re: LRO: Re: LR's in the movies again?

From: Jeff Berg (jeff@purpleshark.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 17:11:38 EDT

    I just viewed both trailers available at
    <http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/jurassic_park_3>. The shot
    that I think Rich is referring to appears in the Trailer 2 at about
    00:00:34. I have the advantage of fast internet/processor and am able
    to view the trailer at the largest size. I also froze the frame using
    the Quicktime controls.

    Unfortunately (for us Rover fans) the vehicle in question appears to
    be either a Land Cruiser or a Jeep "CJ" something. (I think it's the
    latter) The front part of the top doesn't seem to slope down enough
    and the windshield is one piece.

    It does look Roveresque when you run the clip at full speed
    though--nice catch Rich.

    Jeff, burster of bubbles