LRO: Re: Re: seeking opinions on paint schemes

From: Rich Williams II (richw@nwlink.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 12:27:54 EDT

    Actually, Rover White is different than Limestone or even Ivory - it is more
    white-ish than those other two. Apparently used on some late SI and SII
    trucks. I have the paint codes and dates of use at home. Got the
    information from a LRO who used to work for Sherwin-Williams Automotive
    Finishes. He pirated their database when they lost interest in older
    vintage years. Well, at least that's what I've been told.

    Rich