Re: LRO: RE: front t-case output seal.

From: William J. Rice (jarvis64@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 21:30:42 EDT

    Just a word in my own defense. I knew immediately with what I was
    dealing when the 1/2 and 5/16 didn't fit. However, at the risk of
    incurring more "wrong tool for the job" ire, I will admit that in 6 yrs.
    of Mrs. Merdle ownership I've yet to encounter a bolt that won't yield
    (w/o damage) to either SAE or Metric tools. I carry both, though maybe I
    should get around to looking for some Whitworth ones--it's not like I
    plan on getting rid of this thing anytime soon and maybe I should invest
    in some ww tools I'll be able to use for the next 30 years or so.

    bill