Re: LRO: Rain-X, the final step...

From: Alex Maiolo (Rovernut@nc.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 22:44:14 EDT

    > :The Rain-X people make a specific product for anti-fogging - I haven't
    tried
    > :it though.
    >
    > It doesn't work.

    I beg to differ!
    The problem is that the fog has to go somewhere, so when you remove the path
    of least resistance, the windows, by putting on Fog-X, it gathers on the
    headliner (wot's that?!?!?!?), panels, etc. The whole truck sweats - but not
    the wndows! I used it when my defroster was on the blink, and I wasn't that
    inclined to fix it since the "X" worked so well.

    Alex Maiolo
    Chapel Hill NC