Re: LRO: seeking opinions on paint schemes

From: David Scheidt (dscheidt@tumbolia.com)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 22:58:37 EDT

    On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Rich & Lori Williams wrote:

    :And most importantly, what are your votes? Chime in and settle this family
    :dilemma (hey, it could be worse). I'll hold my opinion (vote) until a
    :decision has been made.
    :

    I've got a 63 IIA 109 STation wagon. It's green, everything, wheels,
    hub caps, only the sun sheet is white.. If I'd done the painting, I'd
    have done the whole roof panel in white, but it doesn't really bother
    me. I do like the wheels body color, though.

    --
    dscheidt@tumbolia.com
    Bipedalism is only a fad.