Re: LRO: Missing Front Drive Shaft

From: Alan Richer/CAM/Lotus (Alan_Richer@Lotus.com)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 05:46:17 EDT

    John, who did you buy this from?

    More the point, was there any representation of operability made? Honestly,
    with what it's going to cost you to put this beast back together I'd go
    find me the previous owner and do some damage to his wallet. Admittedly
    3250 isn't a ton of money for this car (just paid ~6K for one and thought
    myself well treated) but this is going to be pricey...

    I have a full front axle from a 90 Range Rover in my parts bin...where are
    you?

                             Alan