Re: LRO: Re: gear and transfer teach please

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 17:57:41 EDT

    >What then, does it mean if the yellow knob will not stay down on it's own?
    >If you hold
    >it down, the vehicle will stay in low 4 and drive normally.

    Ok the yellow knob will ONLY stay down when the vehicle is in high range.
     Placing the red lever into low range is how you get the yellow knob to
    pop up.

    You push down the yellow knob ONLY if you want high range 4WD. When the
    red knob lever is all the way back you are in low range. Low range is
    ALWAYS 4WD even though the yellow knob is up.

    Buy an owners maual. It is chalked full of information on how to drive
    and maintain a series LR. I had my LR for 20 years before I bought one
    and even I learned some stuff from reading the manual.

    TeriAnn Wakeman Marigold Ltd.
    Santa Cruz, California Web design, site updating, testing
    webmaster@overlander.net search engine optimization, graphics
                                  and more

    http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html