LRO: Re: Guinness

From: Robert Ries (robert_ries09459@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 15:31:36 EDT

    We were once on our way to Dublin where I told my son he'd get
    a 'real'
    pint of Guinness. He, a 'seasoned' drinker who'd seen and tasted

    it all went
    'Oh, yeah, sure' humouring the old man.
     Sat down in McDonnels and got ourselves a pint. He took a taste

    and
    enlightenment dawned...
    You have NOT tasted Guinness until you've tasted it in Dublin.
    Trust me...
    Best Cheers

    Frank
        +--+--+--+
         "(o)======(o)" Bronze Green 110 CSW

    I think that sometink aboot te' tax mon seeps thru the
    barrels...

    =====
    Robert D. Ries
    SSgt, USAF