LRO: Fast Freewheel

From: Mark Pilkington (mark@skywagons.com)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 12:08:07 EDT

    It is true, I too have been 70+ Mph in a diesel Safari LWB. It was down hill
    and steep. It took it out of gear because I thought the engine was going to
    explode. It freewheeled up to 75 before I chickened out. Putting it back into
    4th at 65 required a right foot on the floor. The radiator then did explode
    about 5 miles further up the road and I had to have it towed.
    Mark Pilkington